Facial skin is a very delicate part of a human body which is susceptible to a lot of issues if proper care is not taken. People with open pores on the skin are more likely to face skin issues such as oily skin, premature aging, rusty look and an uneven skin tone. Large open pores on skin may lead to acne and scars on the face which takes away all the charm and looks. To reduce the skin pores in size, you may find the following home-made tips very useful.
Homemade Beauty Tips for Open Pores:
- Apply a mixture of Aloe Vera gel and lemon juice on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
- Mix one tablespoons apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon wheat gram and one table spoon honey. Take a homogenous mixture and apply for 20 minutes daily.
- Make a mixture of honey, sugar and lemon juice and gently massage your facial skin for up to 20 minutes on a daily basis.
- A paste of butter and salt combined when applied to open pores can shrink the size within a couple of weeks.
- Mix one tablespoon of fenugreek powder, one tablespoon ginger powder and add it to some milk. Make a mixture and apply on your face for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- Application of papaya pulp on open pores is very effective. Daily application of 20 minutes can do the trick.
- Mix tomato pulp, turmeric powder and sandalwood powder and form a paste. Gently massage on your face for 20 minutes.
- Application of yogurt on the face helps tighten pores.
- Rubbing ice cubes on the face will give you a soothing effect.
- A mixture of cucumber juice, rose water and lemon juice when mixed together and applied for 20 minutes and washed off can be the best possible remedy for open pores.
- A mixture of lemon juice and tomato juice is good remedy for open pores. It also makes your face look fresh and glowing.
- A mixture of water and vinegar is also suitable for open pores problem
- Lemon juice mixed with egg white is a great homemade tip for open pores.
- Mix together oatmeal, gram flour, honey, lemon juice and rose water and gently massage on your face and leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off.
- Boil carrot and turnip and make a paste. Apply the paste for 10 minutes and rinse it off.
- Take strawberries and mash them. Apply these mashed strawberries on your face for 10 minutes and wash them off with rose water.
Try these homemade tips for open pores and get rid of this problem in minutes.