Gone are the days when women would stay back at home and do the house hold cores. Today, women are making use of their skills. They stand shoulder to shoulder to a man. Their work at times can be so hectic that they may hardly be able to spend their time on taking care of their health and their fitness regime. So we shall see the different ways of how working women can stay fit. As she has got to take care of the rest of the family as well.
Yoga is an age old practice that keeps the mind, soul and body fit. Many working women practice yoga for its power and strength. There are 8 parts of yoga.
A 20 minutes daily work out can be very relaxing. This exercise can be performed under any weather condition and in any place. Making it perfect for working women. Medical science has also shown psychological and physiological gains of yoga. Yoga involves proper breathing, thinking positive, rest and a good nutritional diet.
Regular exercise is a great stress reliever. It helps you lose weight and so also increases your energy and stamina. Exercise leads to the release of endorphins. Thus making us feel confident, happy and gives us the strength to take up stress. Working women need this the most. A proper regular exercise can
- Improve your personal life
- Safeguard you from falling sick.
- Give strength to heart and mind.
Hectic life of today can make it difficult for women to hit the gym as desired. So it is advisable to even take up a normal exercise at home itself. Certain exercises like squats push ups, stomach crunches, triceps dips, shoulder press, bent over lateral raise can actually help to stay fit.
Along with proper work outs it is necessary to also be eating a good and healthy diet. Working women at times are so busy with their work that they tend to skip their food. This is not a good habit. It can cause lots of problems later. Eating of fresh fruits, vegetables and drinking lots of water is advisable. More processed food gives the body more energy which is good for digestion.
- Breakfast can start with fresh fruits. As they contains glucose that gives us a whole lot of energy. A heavy breakfast means more energy is consumed to digest it. So a light breakfast is advised. A few dry fruits in the mid day are good in case of hunger.
- Lunch can be a mixture of cereals, pulses, raw and cooked fresh vegetables. Bajra, sprouts, jawar, wheat flour is also good.
- Snack can be sandwich without cheese and butter.
- Dinner can be a proper meal. This has to be consumed 2 hours before going to bed.
Working women have a tougher task than men. They not only need to be working at home but in office too. So it is very necessary that they take good care of their health and follow a good fitness regime.