For ladies, beauty and skin care have always been their major concerns and for that they not only spend too much money but also they put in a lot of efforts to look great throughout their lives. But for many ladies spending too much time and money on beauty care regimes is not possible due to their busy life style and sometimes due to affordability factor as well.
This short write up is aimed to help such women who are always in search for top and effective home based beauty tips and tricks to save a lot of money they might have to spend on beauty products and treatments offered at beauty salons.
Easy Home-based Beauty Tips:
- Take 2-3 tsp of rosewater add 2tsp milk cream and mix very well and apply on your face. After 20 minutes wash face with luke warm water.
- Take 1 banana mash it using a fork and mix some honey and apply on your face for 5 minutes at least and after that wash it. This will make your skin glow and moisturize it too.
- Take 1 egg yolk and 3 tsp of milk cream mix very well apply after some time mix 2 spoons of wheat flour mix water scrub on face and wash neatly. This will help remove dead skin.
- To avoid dryness of your body put 10-15 drops of coconut oil to your bathing water or apply coconut oil to your body directly and have bath.
- Put 2 drops of honey in milk cream and apply it on face, after some time wash with luke warm water. This is a great moisturizer.
- To bring refreshing look to your face apply sandal wood powder. Take some turmeric powder and sandal powder and mix them well with milk and make a paste and apply.
- Take some turmeric powder and sandal powder and mix it with olive oil make paste and apply.
- Apply milk cream mix with turmeric powder on your body for good look.
- Mix curd in milk cream and apply to body leave it for some time and take a bath.
- For oily skin take 1 teaspoon of multani mitti (mud) put 1 teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoons of curd and mix them all well and make a paste and leave it for 20m. And wash it with water.
- Green tea is a good tonner. Boil some water put green tea and cover the vessel and make it boil for some time. Cool it down and apply it on face. This tones your face.
- To get glowing face and lips apply coconut milk.
- To make sunscreen lotion, take some cucumber juice and add rose water and glycerin and keep it refrigerated. Whenever u go out apply on face.
Try these easy to use and simple beauty tips that can be made at home and get refreshing and glowing skin for long. The best part is these natural ingredients do not have side effects that can damage your skin. So you can use them fearlessly.