There is no doubt that experiencing sunburn or suntan is highly unwelcoming for everyone. In many parts of the world, hot weather badly affects skin and leads to sunburn. This is the reason why many people are already aware of the effects of sunburn. But still many people need to know about some tips to get rid of tan in order to get back to their original skin color. One can get suntan treatments offered at different salons and beauty parlors but they are expensive and everyone can’t afford them. If you want to avoid a salon treatment expense, then using some homemade remedies will be the right choice for you. In fact your kitchen is the very first place where you can find a plethora of natural ingredients that can be used to concoct some face packs for regular use in order to get rid of tan. Along with saving salon cost, you can also avoid side effects that are caused by harmful chemical products. Anyway, come to the point. Let’s start with some natural ways to get rid of tan.
· Aloe Vera, rose water or potato slice: Potato extract or simply potato slice works effectively to remove suntan. Aloe Vera and rose water are also helpful to remove suntan. Use any of these three natural ingredients daily. Within a week’s time you will start noticing slight improvement. But if you don’t find any improvement within a week, then add any of these three ingredients into a mixture of lemon juice, turmeric powder and honey. Apply the mixture thoroughly on the areas affected due to sunburn and keep it for 30 minutes and wash off with enough water. It will give you effective results after regular application.
· Honey and lemon concoction: Another helpful concoction that helps in removing tan is a mixture of equal amount of lemon juice and honey. Apply the mixture on the sunburn or suntan, allow it to keep for 15 minutes and then rinse the area with normal water.
· Milk and turmeric powder mixture: Make a mixture of milk and turmeric powder. Apply the mixture on the affected area and keep it for 10 minutes. Then wash off the area with lukewarm water.
· Yogurt and lemon juice mixture: Though there is no scientific proof that yogurt helps in removing sunburn spot. But it is proved that the mixture of yogurt and lemon juice helps to remove any time of black spots on a long term use. However, mix these two ingredients evenly and apply it over the whole body. It will whiten your skin color with removing all types of black spot. Allow this mixture to keep for 30 minutes. Then take a shower.
· Cream and lemon juice: This is the best concoction to remove suntan. This mixture not only remove suntan but also help in skin whitening. And it is one of the proven tips to get rid of tan as well as to get fairer complexion. So, try this tip for better results.
Finally, there is a precautionary note for you and that is you shouldn’t use all the above tips simultaneously for removing tan. Use any one of these tips and get rid of tan. Consulting a skin specialist is also advisable. They can guide you in a better manner according to your skin type. Their advices can be quite helpful to get fresh and glowing skin.