If you want to give your skin to look great and flawless without an expense of salon treatment, home facial will be an ideal choice for you. Are you looking for some easy tips to do a facial at home? Then, you are absolutely at the right place. In this short write up you will learn how to do facial as well as how to make the facial pack with some natural ingredients that are available at your home. Ok, no more waiting. Here you go for Facial at Home: 6 Easy Steps.
Facial at Home- Step by Step:
Preparation: You have to start with cleaning hands, tying your hair back as well as removing regular jewelry like earrings, pendants as well as rings.
Facial at Home Step 1- Cleansing:
- Wash your face with clean water and clean your neck with wet towel or damp cloth.
- Apply a little amount of cleanser on your face and neck. You can use a good cleanser that is available on the market. Or you can make it yourself at your home. For making natural cleanser, soak two pieces of bread in a bowl of milk. Milk is a good natural cleanser. Then apply that soaked bread on your face and neck and spread it evenly.
- Then massage your face and neck gently with the cleanser in a circular motion for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the cleanser with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Repeat the above steps one more time and finally clean your neck and face using damp sponge.
Facial at Home Step 2-Steaming:
- Pour boiling water in a big bowl. Cover your head with a big towel and lean on the hot water bowl to take the steam. Allow your skin to steam for five minutes. Make sure that the steam is comfortable enough to take till five minutes without burning the face. Keep necessary distance to avoid your skin of burning.
Facial at Home Step 3-Scrubbing:
- Now, you have to scrub your face. Here, it is the same as cleansing step. You can use some regular scrubber available on the market or you can make it yourself at home. To make natural scrubber, crush some rice into very fine particles and mix it with some flour. Then add a little amount of water into this mixture to form a paste thick enough to apply on face and neck.
- After applying the scrubber on face and neck then, scrub it gently in the circular motion. However, you should avoid eye area while scrubbing. Make sure you do not rub too hard.
- Wash the face with clean water until there is no residue left.
Facial at Home Step 4-Massaging:
- Apply facial or massage oil and massage it gently in a circular motion for 3 minutes. You can use some good quality Vitamin-E capsule as massage oil. Apart from this, coconut oil as well as olive oil is a good example of vitamin-E rich natural massage oil.
- Then remove the excess oil with a damp cloth.
Facial at Home Step 5-Facial mask:
- Apply a natural face pack (suitable to your skin type) on your face and neck as well as keep it for 15 minutes. Lie in a reclining position with covering your eyes with two cucumber slices.
- Remove the mask with enough water to clean your face and neck area properly.
Facial at Home Step 6-Moisturizing:
- Finally use some moisturizer on face and neck.
Hopefully, you have found this article “Facial at Home: 6 Easy Steps” very helpful for you. Try these easy techniques at home and enjoy your fresher and glowing facial skin without spending a fortune.