A beautiful smile is what it takes to take your heart away. Not only a good smile can enhance your personality and looks but also glowing white teeth are important for your good health. Good and healthy teeth can help you maintain good health so taking care of your teeth is one of the most important things one should try to do.
Our teeth become less white over the time since the enamel become more porous. Other reasons which effect teeth are smoking, drinking, coffee/tea etc. Brushing teeth two to three times a day is very much important. It not only helps you to avoid any bad smell or cavity. Also it is very much important for the health of teeth to be brushed and cleaned regularly. So if you wonder why some people have white and shiny teeth, the sole reason is they take care of their teeth and their cleanliness. In addition to brushing regularly you can try many home based remedies to make your teeth look sparklingly white and clean as pearls. Despite of brushing there are numbers of teeth whitening toothpastes. Trays, strips and other products are available in the market. For severe cases you can always visit a renowned dentist in and around your area.
In order to have clean and white teeth you should follow the following steps 2 to 3 times a day and you should never skip a step.
- First of all rinse your mouth with cold water to get rid of any bits or remains between your teeth.
- Now take a large piece of dental floss and floss between your teeth. Make sure you are not putting much force since in that case your gums can bleed. Always floss before brushing your teeth. Floss in C shape. American dental association recommends flossing before brushing your teeth since it can help toothpaste having fluoride to reach to all of your in a better manner.
- Then rinse your tooth brush with cold water and put small amount of toothpaste onto your brush. Whitening toothpastes are better choice if you wish to have white teeth.
- Make sure you brush your teeth gently and do not put much force. Brush the sides and backs of each tooth and then brush the gums smoothly and softly.
- Also brush the tongue and roof of your mouth thoroughly to clean every bit inside your mouth. Now rinse your mouth and clean your tooth brush as well with warm water and brush again without putting any tooth paste. And then finally clean your brush once again.
- Now rinse your mouth with any good quality mouthwash and any antiseptic mouth wash would work very well. Gargle the mouthwash for almost 30 seconds or a little more and spit it out. Fresh breath can be felt and you will also feel good and fresh.
- For more cleanliness and shine you can follow a home remedy since it is widely used and highly effective. Wet you toothbrush with some water and dip the wet toothbrush in baking soda and brush your teeth with soda for two to three minutes. Rinse your mouth one last time and feel the fresh breath with sparkling white teeth.
Follow this method and see how clean, white and germ free teeth you will have!