You must have heard this famous saying that “women don’t sweat they glisten”. Well, whoever said this must have not experienced a scorching summer. Undoubtedly, summers bring a lot of happenings and social events but still they bring heat and humidity. All this brings in sweaty faces and melting make up. But it is easy to get the right glow even in the hot days. Following are some of the best beauty secrets that will help your make up to stay for long. No matter what you are going to wear and where you are planning to spend your day, these beauty tips will help you glow and last for a longer time.
- It is highly recommended t avoid going out during the daytime in summers. However, if you must have to go out in daytime, you must not forget to apply sunscreen half an hour before you go out to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Skin gets oilier during the summers. If you want to prevent oiliness resulting in further damage to your skin, you must adopt skin-cleansing routine. One must use high quality cleansers to cleanse their skin in the morning time and after coming back home. It will help your skin look fresh and free of impurities.
- Toner is another good thing to use since it helps to close your skin pores. This allows your skin not to get damaged due to pollution and dust etc. It also has a soothing effect on your skin.
- Mostly people think that moisturizing their skin is only important in winters and not in summers. However, it is important to keep your skin moisturized in summers too since we lose moisture due to heat and humidity. It is good to apply water-based moisturizer instead of using oil-based moisturizer as it makes your skin look oily.
- Exfoliation is a good technique to rejuvenate your skin. It helps remove dead skin cell and enhances blood flow that eventually allows your skin to look healthy, glowing and radiant.
- No matter how late you come home, it is necessary to remove all the make-up and help your skin breathe while you sleep. Avoid laziness and use quality make-up removers to take off all the make-up.
- Spare at least an hour or so on a weekly basis to take care of your skin. Pampering your skin by applying facemask will help you freshen up your skin.
- Stay away from frizzy drinks. You must have observed that you crave for chilled frizzy drinks to beat the heat but they are not good for your skin and body since they are ful of suger which is not good for skin and health.
- Summers bring in a lot of fruits and vegetables. So including all these into your diet plan will help you have a great skin. Seasonal fruits and vegetables are abundant in nutrients, vitamins and mostly have large water content. All this enables you to retain a healthy and fresh skin. You can even apply face packs made of fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. When you go out carry a bottle of water. It will help your skin to look soft and moisturized.
Follow the above mentioned top 10 tips to look fresh in summers and protect your skin from blistering heat that eventually result in serious health and skin problems.