If you are one of those unfortunate ones having pimples, acne, scars etc then you need to continue reading this short write up. It really is quite embarrassing and disturbing for women having this problem. Such people are always in search of remedies and solutions to this problem. Sometimes they are successful and sometimes they fail to find suitable and effective solutions. But if you treat the scars left due to acne or pimples in a proper manner they surely fade away.
Following are 10 home based remedies to fade or diminish these scars.
Many ladies end up wasting a lot of money on doctor’s fee and their recommended medicines and time of course. Instead they can try homemade and natural remedies that do not leave adverse effects onto your skin since they do not incorporate any harmful or chemical based ingredients. Some of the home based remedies that can help you get rid of acne scars are shared as follows:
1) You can take cucumber and tomato juice and mix them well and apply the mixture on your face regularly. It is required to leave the juice on your face for about 20-30 minutes and then wash it off with water. Tomatoes improve the skin tone and strengthen the immune system. Both the vegetables help to open up and maintain the skin pores too.
2) By mixing sandalwood and black gram a paste can be obtained and it is also an effective natural remedy for treating skin acne. You must also make use of rose water or milk along with the paste. You must apply the paste for a night or so and wash it off with cold water the next morning. The sandalwood helps to get rid of the inflammation and irritation on the acne or areas nearby.
3) The neem paste as well as the tea tree oil also helps to fight skin acne. The anti- inflectional and antibacterial properties possessed by these two natural remedies also help to fight the infection and prevent the occurrence of further infection on your skin.
4) Egg white is another useful natural remedy that combats the effects and presence of acne scars. Egg whites contain the vitamins and proteins that enter the skin pores and help to fight the infection right from the roots.
5) By making use of ice cubes, you can help reduce the occurrence of acnes on your face. Ice helps to fight the inflammation and reduces the swelling due to acne.
6) Aloe Vera also helps to treat acne scars. There are aloe vera gels available in the market. The gel possesses properties to kill the infection and provides immediate soothing effect to the affected areas.
7) A mix of turmeric powder and mint juice should be applied to the infected area for about 30 minutes. It will get you the desired results. Make sure you wash the mixture off your face with lukewarm water and see the results yourself.
8) By applying fresh garlic on the face you can get a lot of benefits as well. So, it will not harm you if you try it for the first time.
9) Slice a tomato and place it over your face or form a paste and apply on the face. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A that helps to stop or at least reduce overproduction of sebum that causes acne. Vitamin A also has antioxidant qualities that refreshes and rejuvenates scarred and damaged skin.
10) Honey is a natural moisturizer that can help in treating acne scars and can be applied as a facial mask. It contains enzymes also which help to heal acne scars. You can also add in a few drops of fresh lemon juice to some honey and can get your desired results.
Try these home based remedies to treat acne scars and get a fresh and rejuvenated skin.