No matter which gender you belong to, you must be conscious about your hair. Especially if you are a teenager then in such a scenario you surely want your hair to look healthy as you would want to avoid premature hair fall. There is nothing wrong with being hair conscious as your hair play an important role as far as your overall personality build up is concerned. There are various homebased tips which you can apply in order to take care of your hair. It would not be possible for us here to list all the tips however we will try to cover the most important ones. The hair care tips are discussed in the points below:
Tips For Keeping Your Hair Thick and Healthy
- During the washing process of your hair it is highly recommended that your hair should not be piled. The piling of the hair often results in tangling which can cause some serious hair fall due to breakage.
- After taking bath do not rub your hair with the towel rigorously rather do it with a smooth hand with utmost care.
- During the final rinse of your hair there is no harm in applying some lemon as that can cause shine.
- It is highly recommended that while taking the bath do not allow too hot water to fall on your hair as that can cause some grave hair fall.
- Do not leave your hair unwashed for too many days as that can make your hair weak and can cause dandruff as well.
- Going for nutritious supplements is also not a bad option especially if they have minimal side effects. There are some supplements out there that can increase the zinc level of your body which results in stronger hairs. However seek doctor’s advice before using any supplements. You can prepare these supplements at home using home remedies.
These were some of the most easy to apply hair caring tips which any person can follow with ease.