One of the most common problem that every person both male and female must face is the dryness of the skin. Skin become dry at any time through the whole year, but it mostly happen in winter. Dry skin is due to many reasons the most common is environment, dry and chill weather, life style and many more. There are some best tips that will help you to find out the causes of dryness and the ways to remove the dryness from feet, hands, face, body and lips throughout the year. Dry skin become life less and dull because of the absence of damp. A well hydrated and fresh skin glows and look healthy. Dry skin gives an aged look, cracked and dry skin give birth to fungal infection and microbes. Sometime dry skin is just for few days and weeks but sometime it gain a sever condition and one must have to consult the dermatologist.
- Sometime the oil glands of the skin are unable to produce an adequate quantity of lubrication that is required by the skin. Which results in the dehydration of the skin.
- In winter, skin is exposed to the elements which causes the skin dry.
- Sometime dry skin is may be a genetic state.
- Poor diet and nutritional deficiencies like lack of vitamin A and vitamin B can also cause dry skin.
- Some environmental factors like wind, sun exposure, cosmetics, chemicals, cold and excessive use of harsh soaps cause dry skin.
- Skin become dry and rough rather than smooth.
- Skin become dehydrated and shrunken.
- Skin look life less and dull.
- After swim, bath or shower skin look and feels tight.
- Peeling, scaling and flaking of skin becomes common.
- Sometime you may feel itching, this itching sometime become intensive.
- Avoid further dryness of the skin because now it does not have much moisture.
- Avoid fried, stale and dry food.
- Always eat warm fresh food that is cooked with little fats like olive oil and ghee.
- Include salty and sour food in daily diet.
- Take sweet and juicy fruits.
- Drink lots of water almost 7-8 glasses every day so, your skin will be hydrated.
- Massage your face with olive oil or almond oil every night before going to bed. One can also massage other parts of the body with these oils which is good and healthy as well.
- Rose water is very good for every type of skin, it make the skin fresh and glowing and give a pinkish look.
- Use a good moisturizer for the skin it will keep the natural moisture of the skin and keep it fresh and glowing.
- Mash one banana and apply it on the skin and over the neck, it will be good for taking care of the skin.
- Cucumber is a natural toner, apply it on your skin and on the eyes it will remove the puffiness of the eyes and also provide moisture to the skin and remove the dryness under the eyes and also from the skin.