Eid is a religious festival of Muslims and they celebrate Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha. Eid ul Fitr is celebrated after the holy month of Ramadhan. Then after 2 months and 10 days, they celebrate Eid ul Adhan in the month of Zil Hajj. There are two important aspects of month of Zil Hajj. First is the Holy Pilgrimage and then it is Eid ul Adha.
This religious festival has a historical background and Muslims try to revive the Sunnah of Hazrat Ibrahim A.S on this occasion and remind themselves of that great sacrifice for Allah’s which is the real essence of this Eid. Apart from the historical background of Eid ul Adha, there is another aspect that is undeniable for this Eid and that is food. Muslims from all over the world love to enjoy delicious meat dishes on this Eid. A lot of red meat dishes are served to guests and visitors and family members. So there is an increased festivity on this Eid. Following are the top 10 Eid ul Adha and short description about those.
- Behari Kabab: Undoubtedly there are plenty of kababs like chappal, seekh, gola or muthi kabab are served especially on Eid and without these kababs Eid menus are considered incomplete and thus are must for Eid. But an additional recipe and that is behari kabab. If you have not tried this simple and one of the traditional recipes on this Eid you check out the recipes section of the mag. It is simple to make and does not involve much hard work but the taste is undoubtedly out of this world.
- Lagan kay Koftay: koftay is another traditional dish of Pakistan and India. You must be aware of this gravy dish. Sometimes it is cooked with eggs and it is known as nargasi koftay. Another variation of koftay is again kay koftay. You can try lagan kay koftay on this Eid for a little variation and innovation to the traditional koftay recipe.
- Beef Nihari: Nihari is one of the yummiest breakfast dishes of Punjabi people in Pakistan and India as well. But food has no boundaries; it is enjoyed in many parts of the world as a main course dish and as a part of breakfast menus. It tastes best when cooked with beef. It takes a lot of time to cook nihari but the end product is as yummy as anything you could imagine.
- Masala Chops: Chops are another form of meat that is loved by millions across the board. There are many forms of chops cooked or baked all over the world and masala chops is one of this form for chops lovers.
- Mutton Boti Kabab: Apart from minced kababs that are cooked normally one can have a try on mutton boti kababs. Try them for barbeque parties and enjoy them with your loved ones.
- Kaleji Masala: One of the most favorite and essential part of part day menu is kaleji. People love to have kaleji on Eid day and enjoy with roti or nan.
- Changezi Beef Grill: Barbeque parties are a must for Eid ul Adha celebrations. You can try on changezi beef grill of such parties and enjoy with your loved ones. Just for an addition to barbeque menus this goesvery well.
- Ginger Chops Biryani: You cannot deny the importance of rice recipes on Eid both for lunch and dinner menus. Apart from other biryani recipes that are cooked all year long you can try ginger chops biryani on Eid.
- Mutton Kunna: For traditional food lovers kunna is no less than a treat. You can serve kunna on Eid get together parties. It is one of the delicious main course dishes served on Eid.
- Yakhni Pulao Recipe: How can you deny the importance of yakhni pulao recip on Eid. It is traditional and very healthy recipe. You can cook it for those who love rice but cannot digest spicy ones. It is salty and delicious.